2 bikes, 2 scooties, cycles and other items were burnt to ashes, then the fire was detected when he suffocated | 2 bikes, 2 scooties and other items were burnt to ashes, the family came to know about the fire due to suffocation

Rewari2 hours ago

  • copy link
Scooty burnt due to fire.  - Dainik Bhaskar

Scooty burnt due to fire.

A massive fire broke out in a house in Durga Colony of Rewari city last night. The cause of the fire is said to be short circuit. In the fire, 2 bikes, 2 scooties, cycles and other items parked in the lower part of the house were burnt to ashes. The family says that they were sleeping when the fire broke out and they suffocated to open their eyes. After this he informed the fire brigade, but the fire brigade vehicle did not reach the spot due to narrow lane. Neighbors brought the fire under control on their own level.

Burnt house in Durga Colony.

Burnt house in Durga Colony.

According to the information received, Tej Singh Jangid, originally a resident of village Gokal Garh, has built a house in Durga Colony. There is a furniture shop near the house. The entire family with 25 members lives in this house. Electricity meter is installed along the bottom part of the house. At around 12 o’clock in the night, due to short circuit, the house started coming. Apart from his 2 bikes parked with the door below, 2 scooties, a cycle, cooler and other items were completely destroyed in the fire. After that the fire gradually reached the upper part of the house. All the family members were sleeping when the house caught fire.

The people sleeping on the first floor of the house started suffocating due to the flames and smoke rising, then they came out. By the time the fire had taken a big form. When the members of the house raised an alarm, the neighbors reached the spot. The fire department was informed. But due to Tej Singh’s house in the narrow lane, the fire brigade vehicle did not reach. Only the people managed to control the fire with great difficulty. It is worth noting that two bikes had also reached the fire department two years ago to extinguish the fire. In such a situation, the biggest question is why these bikes have not been used yet.

There is more news…