A fire broke out in a moving car, the driver came out in time, people poured water and controlled the fire | A fire broke out in a moving car, the driver came out in time, people poured water and controlled the fire

Jodhpur2 hours ago

  • copy link
Car caught fire outside Umaid Hospital.  - Dainik Bhaskar

Car caught fire outside Umaid Hospital.

After the smoke rose from the moving car on Umaid Hospital Road in Jodhpur, as soon as the driver came out of the car, flames started rising from the car. The people present on the spot tried to extinguish the fire in the car and brought the fire under control in time. It is being told that the fire started due to short circuit. Luckily the driver got down on time after stopping the car.

A crowd gathered on the spot, seeing the flames in the car, the people of the nearby shop started bringing water from their shop and pouring it on the car, in such a situation the car was quite burnt from inside. The driver saved his life in time.

That’s why the fire starts

Nowadays new car accessories are coming in the car market, cheap and fake car accessories are selling a lot with original, people get fake cheap accessories fitted in their car with untrained mechanic in order to save money. Sometimes a short circuit in the car due to wrong wiring leads to fire. Most of the people get extra lights, pressure horns, bells, temples, idols etc. installed in their car. For this kind of modification, separate wiring has to be done, but there is also a burden on the battery. There is also the danger of fire. There is also the danger of melting the wire. Apart from this, do not keep deodorants, air purifiers and other flammable materials in the vehicle.

hot sticks wire

When the temperature rises in summer, the small wires in the car heat up and start sticking together. After heating the rubber on the wire, there is a risk of short circuit due to sparking. Therefore, wiring and pipes should be checked at the time of service.

what happens when a car catches fire

In case of fire in the car, first the electrical units in the car get jammed. The power windows, seat belts and central locking system also fail, due to which you may have trouble getting out of the car.

Avoid unnecessary modifications

Avoid unnecessary modifications in the car. Such modifications increase the risk of technical glitches in the car, which can lead to fire. There is a fear of tampering with the wire.

There is more news…