Goods Worth Lakhs Of Rupees Including Four Bikes Burnt Due To Fire

People gathered after the fire. Dialogue
– Photo : Rewari

hear the news

A sudden fire broke out in a house in Durga Colony on Thursday night. At the time of the incident, 25 family members were sleeping on the first floor. Suddenly feeling suffocated due to smoke, as soon as the fire was discovered, he jumped from behind and saved his life as there was no way to get out. A woman who fainted due to the smoke of the fire was admitted to the hospital for treatment. From where he was discharged after first aid. Due to the fire, goods worth lakhs including four bikes and scooty parked in the house were burnt.
According to the information, Tej Singh Jangid, originally a resident of village Gokalgarh, lives with his entire family of 25 members in a house located in Durga Colony on Pataudi Road. He has a furniture shop near the house. The fire broke out at around 12 o’clock on Thursday night due to a short circuit in the electric meter installed below in his house. Due to which two bikes, two scooters, cycles, coolers and other items parked in the house were burnt to ashes. After some time the growing fire reached the upper part of the house. All the family members were asleep when the fire broke out. Due to the flames and the smoke spreading, all the members woke up and they came out, but by then the fire had taken a big form. When they came out and raised noise, the neighbors came to the spot and the fire brigade was informed. Due to the narrow lane, the fire brigade vehicle did not reach the house. After this the neighbors brought the fire under control after a long time. But by then a lot of the contents of the house had been destroyed in the fire. It is worth noting that the fire brigade has a small fire brigade for narrow streets and two motorcycles purchased about two years ago are available with the fire department. Due to which the question arises as to why they were not used in extinguishing the fire.

  Bike burnt due to fire.  Dialogue

Bike burnt due to fire. Dialogue– Photo : Rewari

A sudden fire broke out in a house in Durga Colony on Thursday night. At the time of the incident, 25 family members were sleeping on the first floor. Suddenly feeling suffocated due to smoke, as soon as the fire was discovered, he jumped from behind and saved his life as there was no way to get out. A woman who fainted due to the smoke of the fire was admitted to the hospital for treatment. From where he was discharged after first aid. Due to the fire, goods worth lakhs including four bikes and scooty parked in the house were burnt.

According to the information, Tej Singh Jangid, originally a resident of village Gokalgarh, lives with his entire family of 25 members in a house located in Durga Colony on Pataudi Road. He has a furniture shop near the house. The fire broke out at around 12 o’clock on Thursday night due to a short circuit in the electric meter installed below in his house. Due to which two bikes, two scooters, cycles, coolers and other items parked in the house were burnt to ashes. After some time the growing fire reached the upper part of the house. All the family members were asleep when the fire broke out. Due to the flames and the smoke spreading, all the members woke up and they came out, but by then the fire had taken a big form. When they came out and raised noise, the neighbors came to the spot and the fire brigade was informed. Due to the narrow lane, the fire brigade vehicle did not reach the house. After this the neighbors brought the fire under control after a long time. But by then a lot of the contents of the house had been destroyed in the fire. It is worth noting that the fire brigade has a small fire brigade for narrow streets and two motorcycles purchased about two years ago are available with the fire department. Due to which the question arises as to why they were not used in extinguishing the fire.

  Bike burnt due to fire.  Dialogue

Bike burnt due to fire. Dialogue– Photo : Rewari