Honda CB200X: Honda has recently launched its new adventure bike in India. The name of this bike is Honda CB200X. Being an adventure bike from a company like Honda at an affordable price, it is a good option for bike lovers.
New Delhi. Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India (HMSI), the Indian subsidiary of Japanese automobile company Honda, has recently launched its new adventure bike in the Indian market. The company has named it Honda CB200X. This new adventure bike from Honda is based on the company’s existing adventure bike Hornet 2.0. CB200X is a crossover bike. This bike of Honda can compete with Hero XPulse 200 and Royal Enfield Himalayan in the adventure bikes sector.
Let’s take a look at some of the special features of the Honda CB200X.
- Due to the sturdy design of this bike, this bike will be easy to ride on hilly and rough roads with long journeys.
- Stepped seat has been given in this bike. Due to this, both the people sitting on the bike will not have difficulty on rough roads.
- The bike gets LED headlamps, LED taillamps and LED turn indicators.
- Upright riding position is available in this bike.
- The bike gets ADV-XU design and dual sport block pattern tyres.
- This bike has double disc-brake.
- This bike has 184 cc single cylinder engine. Its engine generates a maximum power of 17 BHP at 8,500 RPM and a peak torque of 16.1 Nm at 6,000 RPM.
- This bike has a 5-speed gearbox.
- This bike will be available in 3 colors Pearl Nightstar Black, Sports Red and Matte Celine Silver Metallic.
Also Read – Ducati Launches Two New Motorcycles XDiavel Dark and XDiavel Black Star in India, Know Details
price and delivery
The starting price of Honda CB200X bike is Rs 1,44,500. The booking of this adventure bike has started and the delivery will start from next month i.e. September.
Also read – Eicher Motors, the manufacturer of Royal Enfield, will soon bring a range of electric bikes