Car Driving Tips: If you travel long distances by car, then you know very well that it is a tiring job. Especially for the driver. Fatigue gets worse after driving for hours. In such a situation, the focus of the driver of the car can also be diverted from driving. Today, we are telling you about some such features so that if you are in the car, then you will not feel tired even after driving a lot. These features are now offered in many cars.
- Cooling seats were introduced in India about two years ago.
- Cooling seats provide cooling apart from the air conditioner of the car.
- This feature is currently available only in premium cars.
- Cooling seats are provided on most of the front seats.
- These seats are fitted with fans which give cooling faster than air conditioners.
- It eliminates the hassle of changing gears and pressing the accelerator for long journeys in cars.
- If this feature is in your car then you can drive comfortably without getting tired.
tire pressure monitoring system
- It detects any kind of problem that may come in the tyres of the car in advance.
- You do not have to get down from the car again and again. This saves your time and effort.
- Head board is offered in premium cars.
- It is located right in the middle of the dashboard or in front of the steering.
- On this you can navigate your route and get many other information.
Toyota Rumion: Toyota Rumion can be launched next year, know what could be the price
MG Astor Launching: MG Astor launched in India, will be available at this price, know features
Car loan Information:
Calculate Car Loan EMI