Bhadohi6 hours ago
- copy link
A fire broke out while refilling a gas cylinder in a car parked on the roadside in Bhadohi.
A sudden fire broke out in a car parked on the side of the road in Bhadohi. A gas cylinder was also kept nearby. On information about the incident, fire tenders reached the spot. The fire brigade somehow brought the fire under control. The fire department said that illegal refilling was being done from the domestic gas cylinder of LPG to the cylinder installed in the car. At the same time, local people told that the owner of the vehicle was also smoking a cigarette while filling the gas. Due to which the fire started. However, despite the presence of local police on the spot, both the vehicle owner and the illegally filling domestic gas owner escaped. Whom the police are looking for.
Incident happened in front of petrol pump
This incident has happened on the right side of the road in the market filled under National Highway 19 in front of the petrol tank of Gopiganj Kotwali area of the district. A sudden fire broke out while filling domestic gas in a car. Due to which there was a stir in the entire surrounding area. There the whole market was empty all around. At the same time, the police, who reached the information of the matter, completely stopped the traffic from both sides of the road.
The vehicle owner was smoking a cigarette while filling the gas
The fire brigade personnel who reached the spot somehow managed to control the fire. Everyone heaved a sigh of relief as there was no harm. People told that the owner of the vehicle was smoking a cigarette while filling the gas.