NTA National Aptitude Test, NAT 2021: National Testing Agency (NTA) has invited online applications for the National Aptitude Test or NAT 2021 Pilot Launch. Interested candidates in the age group of 13-25 can apply for the exam on the official website nat.nta.ac.in till October 18. No fee is applicable for appearing in the exam.
hear the news
The NTA has said that with NET 2021, ‘the right candidate will be admitted in the best institutes, which will give India its demographic dividend’. The exam will be conducted free of cost and purely for the benefit of all the candidates. It will be conducted over two days for different age groups and NTA has given freedom to the candidates to choose their exam center. Check below to know the important dates and procedure to apply.
NTA launches National Aptitude Test, NET 2021: Important dates
|NET 2021 application process start date||October 11, 2021|
|Last date to apply for NET||October 18, 2021|
|Exam Date for Level 1 (13 – 15 Years) and Level 2 (16 – 18 Years)||October 23, 2021|
|Exam Date for Level 3 (19 – 21 Years) and Level 4 (22 – 25 Years)||October 24, 2021|
National Eligibility Test, NET 2021 by NTA: How to Apply
- Candidates have to visit the official website nat.nta.ac.in.
- On the homepage, scroll down and click on the link which reads, ‘NAT 2021 Online Registration’.
- Alternatively, candidates can also click on the direct link provided here by NTA to apply for NAT 2021.
- Click on New Registration or Sign In.
- Give all your details and start filling the application form.
- Upload the required important documents there and click on submit.
- Your National Aptitude Test, NAT 2021 Form will be submitted.
- Download a copy of the same and take a print out for future references.
National Testing Agency has informed in the official notice that NET 2021 will be conducted as an online and internet based test. Candidates can appear for the exam through mobile phone, laptop or any other device. This exam will be conducted in two shifts on both the days. The first shift is from 11 am to 1 pm and the second shift is from 4 pm to 6 pm. Its duration will be 120 minutes. In case of any query, the candidate [email protected] You can email.