The Burning Car Fire on car in Mohali Derabassi husband and wife and three year old child save his life

The Burning Car When the car caught fire, three family members were in the car. Husband wife and their three-year-old child were also in the car. Thankfully, all the family members survived safely.

Dialogue associate, Derabassi. Jake rakhe saiyan mar sake na koye… This proverb fits perfectly on a family. Because the Yar family came out of the mouth of death. Suddenly a moving car caught fire on Derabassi Gulabgarh Road in Mohali. Within minutes of the fire, the entire car turned into a ball of fire. Three family members were in the vehicle when the car caught fire. Husband wife and their three-year-old child were also in the car. Thankfully, all the family members survived safely.

The incident is said to have happened on Thursday afternoon. Ajay Kumar, a resident of street number 11 on Derabassi Gulabgarh Road, along with his wife and child had come to the Derabassi Civil Hospital to get medicines. Ajay was returning home from the hospital with the family by car. When his car reached the Green Sweet shop on Gulabgarh road, smoke started coming out from the bonnet of the car. By the time he could understand something, before that the flames started coming out of the car. Ajay showed his understanding and got out quickly. At the same time, he also took out his wife sitting on the adjacent seat and a three-year-old child caught in his lap.

Ayaz told that if there had been a delay of a few seconds at the time of the incident, then a big accident could have happened. So without delay, jumped out of the car and saved his life and that of his family. After this the fire took a terrible form and the car was burnt to ashes. Although he tried to douse the fire at his level, but the fire had flared up. After this he also informed the fire brigade who doused the fire.

Ajay, a taxi driver by profession, said that this Hyundai Accent car is a 2018 model, which was fitted with a company-fitted CNG kit and probably due to a short circuit of some wire, the fire broke out. The car was completely burnt to ashes.